“Questions” is a sticker that can be added to your Stories to allow your followers to submit questions. Each question you receive can be answered publicly in an additional Story. Audiences love Instagram partly because it’s such an conversational platform.
What questions should I ask Instagram?
Below, you can also see a list of other example questions you can ask the audience.
- Who’s the team that will win today? ( …
- What’s the one thing you do for everyone?
- What year would you travel back in time and why?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What are you most thankful for today?
- Who inspires you every day?
What are good Instagram poll questions?
“Do You Want To” Poll Questions: 8.) Polls On Instagram: 9.)
4.) “This Or That” Poll Questions:
- 18.) What do you love more? …
- 19.) Where would you love to live? …
- 20.) Are you a… …
- 21.) What do you prefer to watch? …
- 22.) What do you love more?
What are 10 questions to ask?
Here is a list of 10 questions to ask on the first date:
- “What Makes You Unique?” …
- 2. ” What are some random fun facts about you?” …
- “What’s Something You Want to Learn or Wish You Were Better At?” …
- “Would You Rather…?” …
- “Know Any Good Jokes?” …
- “What’s Your Favorite Place on Earth?” …
- “Who Are the Special People in Your Life?”
Can I ask you some questions Instagram?
Questions can be added once you have taken a photo or video that you want to share on your story. This is done by selecting the poll sticker from the stickers tab . You can then position the questions sticker onto your story and invite your followers to ask you a question.
What is a silly question?
ask a silly/stupid question (and you’ll get a silly/stupid answer) A response to an unsatisfying answer or to one that is a put-down. Eric Partridge believed this nineteenth-century retort evolved from the proverb ask me no questions, I’ll tell you no lies, but the two clichés are not identical.
What is a good question?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
How do you ask questions on Instagram 2021?
How to ask questions on Instagram Stories: Using the question sticker couldn’t be easier. Simply select it from the sticker tray and type in your question or prompt. Users will be able to tap the text box on the sticker to type in their questions or responses.
What is the best question to ask?
71 Good Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
- What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What would be your perfect day? …
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?