A Facebook toolbar at the bottom of your Web browser serves as a distraction when trying to get down to business. … The toolbar also may be installed on your computer itself, where it automatically connects to your browser. If this is the case, removing it may require you to uninstall the program associated with it.
How do I personalize my shortcut bar on Facebook?
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings and select Shortcut Bar below Shortcuts.
- Tap next to the shortcut to toggle it on or off.
To change shortcut bar settings, go to the Menu tab > Settings & Privacy > Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap the “Shortcut Bar” option. Then turn on/off the toggle next to the shortcuts for the profile, video, groups, marketplace and friend requests.
The navigation bar, which spans the bottom of the screen on the iOS app and the top on Android, previously showed every user in the same country the same five icons. For example, in the US, it was the News Feed, notifications, menu, Watch, and Marketplace.
Go to the any section on the left sidebar of your Facebook page, then hover over the section and a pencil appears. Click Manage Sections. 2. Once you click, a pop-up box will appear for you to reorder the sidebar.
To move the taskbar back to its original position, you will need to use the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties menu.
- Right-click any empty spot on the taskbar and select “Properties.”
- Select “Bottom” in the drop-down menu next to “Taskbar location on screen.”
Where is my status bar?
Status bar (or notification bar) is an interface element at the top of the screen on Android devices that displays the notification icons, minimized notifications, battery information, device time, and other system status details.
How do I get my toolbar back on top of screen?
You can use one of these to set which toolbars to show.
- “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
- View > Toolbars. You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar.
- Right-click empty toolbar area.
Facebook Help Team
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why have my games disappeared on Facebook?
Run the app in compatibility mode to fix Games missing from Facebook Gameroom. Right-click the application and go to Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and then uncheck the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode. Hit Apply and run the program again.
Note: clicking “Menus” when logged on to your Facebook account, you will go to the configuration screen. You can view your menus by clicking “View menupod” on top right. You can also access the configuration page by clicking the “settings” link at the bottom of the menupod.
Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the three horizontal bars at the bottom-right of your screen to open a menu. …
- Scroll down and tap “Dating.” …
- In the top-right corner, tap the gear icon to open the Settings menu. …
- Under “Account,” tap “Delete Profile.”
Why have my Facebook shortcuts disappeared?
– Log out of Facebook, – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Log into Facebook and try again.