Please try to update Facebook App if using a mobile device or clearing your cache if using a web browser. If after that you still experiencing this issue, please report it to Facebook.
Why is my Facebook automatically scrolling?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I turn off auto scroll on Facebook?
Here’s how to do it:
- Click the Windows icon, and then select Control Panel.
- Choose the Mouse option, and then click on the Wheel tab.
- Under Vertical Scrolling, select One Screen at a Time.
- Click on Apply, and then click OK to save changes.
How do I stop my page from scrolling by itself?
Disable in the browser: go to chrome://flags/#enable-scroll-anchoring and set “Scroll anchoring” to “Disabled”.
How can I scroll down faster on Facebook?
And now for one last tip: You can use your keyboard to scroll up as well – just press Shift+Spacebar! Update: Facebook has now rolled this feature out to Groups as well. That means you can now also scroll up and down through any of the groups you’re in using the Spacebar and Shift+Spacebar respectively.
Why is my scrolling lagging?
You may have a problem with a system setting or a graphics driver if you experience choppy scrolling on Web pages. The choppy page display could mean that your computer’s touch device or mouse is set at too high of a scrolling interval or that the computer’s graphics card isn’t able to process graphics fast enough.
Why is my page scrolling by itself?
Make sure your mouse cable isn’t damaged. If you’re using a wireless mouse, check or change your batteries. Make sure there’s no dirt blocking your scroll wheel. If a controller is plugged in at the same time as your mouse, unplug it.
How do I stop Facebook app from refreshing?
1. After opening your Facebook application, tap on the menu button which looks like three horizontal lines, one on top of the other. 3. As you scroll down through the app settings, you will see near the end that there is an option called ‘refresh interval.
How does infinite scrolling work?
What Is Infinite Scroll? A web design technique where, as the user scrolls down a page, more content automatically and continuously loads at the bottom, eliminating the user’s need to click to the next page. The idea behind infinite scroll is that it allows people to enjoy a frictionless browsing experience.
How do I turn on auto Scroll?
To use auto-scrolling, click the scroll wheel by pushing in on the wheel on a blank or empty portion of the screen. Once clicked, one of the three scrolling cursor icons (shown to the right) are shown, depending on the program you’re using.
How do I stop my iPhone from scrolling on its own?
Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone
- Go to Settings and tap Accessibility.
- Tap Touch, then tap 3D & Haptic Touch. Depending on the device you have, you might see 3D Touch or Haptic Touch only.*
- Turn on the feature, then use the slider to select a sensitivity level.
How do I stop my computer from scrolling?
Turn off Scroll Lock
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, click Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard.
- Click the On Screen Keyboard button to turn it on.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears on your screen, click the ScrLk button.