It means if you are not seeing all of your likes then must be out of sync. If there has been no activity( reply, tweets, or retweets) on your twitter account for some time say months or years then your account will be moved to archive storage.
How do I see all my likes on twitter?
2) At the top middle of your profile, just below your header photo, you will see a row of tabs. The one at the far right is called ‘likes. ‘ Click on that tab to view everything. 3) Scroll through your list of likes.
Can’t see everyone who liked a tweet?
Why can’t i see who liked my tweet
There is only one reason why you can’t see the name of the person who liked or favorited your retweet. This happens when a user has made their profile private. If you have followed the person before they liked or retweeted, only then you can see them on the list.
Why do I have no Likes on Twitter?
Twitter’s prototype Twttr app hides likes and RTs behind a tap in a bid to “focus on replies”. The app, called “Twttr” in reference to founder Jack Dorsey’s first tweet, suggests a few changes to the social media platform we’ve all come to love-hate. …
Does Twitter still show Likes?
But your Likes are not private. Anyone who wants to can scroll through everything you’ve ever liked, and Twitter can decide to point them out to your followers. … There’s a “Likes” tab right there, which anyone can click in order to see every single tweet you’ve liked.
How do I hide my likes on Twitter?
Hide your number of likes on your Twitter posts:
- Log into your Twitter account.
- On your home screen, click on your profile located at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- From the resulting menu, go to “Security and privacy.”
- Scroll to the bottom and find the tap that says “Privacy.”
How can I see my likes on Twitter without an account?
To get immediate access to Twitter without an account, just go directly to Twitter’s search page (see Resources for link). If you type a name or a word about what you’re looking for in the search field, you will begin seeing tweets right away.
Why does Twitter not show all tweets?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.
How do I tweet all my followers at once?
Here’s how to share tweets with a group.
- Step 1: Find the tweet you want to share, and click the ellipsis below the tweet. ( …
- Step 2: Choose “Share via Direct Message” in the menu that appears.
- Step 3: In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of your followers to whom you want to send the tweet.
Will someone get notified if I like and unlike his tweet immediately?
If you like a tweet and unliked it instantly, the target account won’t be notified.