-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I make my photos visible on Facebook?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
How do I get my Facebook pictures to show in news feed?
Here are a few simple things you can do to have your content show up:
- Post with a consistent frequency. …
- Use calls-to-action wisely. …
- Post appropriate sized images. …
- Post a variety of types of content. …
- Find the best time to post on Facebook. …
- Keep your content relevant to your brand.
How do I make my photos on Facebook private?
Featured photos are always public; you can’t change the privacy for them.
Why are my Facebook posts not showing up in news feed?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I get my post to show up on news feed?
We’ve put together 5 tips that will help your posts stand out in the News Feed and attain premium visibility results:
- Post captivating videos. …
- Post at the right time. …
- Encourage conversation. …
- Don’t be afraid to entertain. …
- Post relevant offers.
When I click a picture on Facebook nothing happens?
If you are still experiencing this issue, here are a few things to try: – Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click “Logout”; – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I make all my photos private on Facebook app?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click “Photos”
- Click “Albums”
- Use the audience selector tool under each album to change the privacy to “Only Me”
How do you know who stalks you on Facebook?
Users need to open their Facebook settings, then go to Privacy Shortcuts, where they will find the “Who viewed my profile” option.
Can the public see my Facebook photos?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. Learn more about adding or changing your profile picture or cover photo.
Why can’t I see my photo albums on Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.