Browse to the Facebook homepage at Facebook.com and log in. Click “Account” near the top of the screen on the right side, then click “Edit Friends.” Click “Contacts” on the left side of the screen. This displays all of your Facebook friends that have phone numbers included in their profiles.
Can you reset your Instagram explore page?
Step 6: Under the data and history option, look for the Search History option and tap on it. Step 7: Scroll down the recent searches and tap on the ‘Clear All’ option that is present next to it. Step 8: Now your search history will be cleared and the explore page will be reset.
How do I reset my explore?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do you reset your Instagram?
There are two ways to reset your Instagram account: either through Facebook or through an email sent to your registered Instagram email address. The process to reset your password is the same whether you use the iOS or Android Instagram app.
How do I clear my Instagram data and cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.