How do I delete pictures on my story?
Go to your story by tapping Your Story at the top of Feed. Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete. Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Why can’t I delete my story on Facebook?
There’s no reason or option to delete a story before you post it, Facebook doesn’t keep your story as a draft. If you’re not happy with how it turned out, use the editing menu to make it look better. Or you can just tap or click the arrow left button to exit to the main menu.
How do I delete something from my story on FB?
Facebook: Here’s How to Delete a Post From Your Stories Archive
- Step 1: Tap “Your Archive” in the top-right corner of your News Feed.
- Step 2: Tap the post you want to delete.
- Step 3: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: At the bottom of the screen, tap “Delete [Post].”
How do I edit my story on Facebook?
To edit or delete your story highlights:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
- Tap Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.
How do I delete my story?
To delete a Facebook Story from the archive, click on “Your Story” and then click the word “Archive.” Now go to the photo or video you wish to delete, click on it, and then click the three dots at top right and select “Delete.”
How do I hide my story on Facebook 2020?
To hide your story from specific people:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Set your story privacy to Friends.
- Tap Hide Story From.
- Tap to select the people you’d like to hide your story from.
- Tap Done or at the top, then tap Save.
How long does a story last on Facebook?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.
Where is Stories section on Facebook?
At the top of Facebook News Feed: Your story will appear at the top of your friends’ or followers’ News Feed on Facebook. At the top of your own News Feed, your story will be the first story in this section.
Can I edit my story on Facebook after posting?
Edit a Facebook Story. A Facebook story consists of story text, and may also include either one picture or one video file. You can only edit Facebook stories that are unapproved and unpublished. After editing a Facebook story you must approve and publish the updated story to display it on your Facebook page.
How do I edit my story on Facebook 2020?
Launch the Facebook app on your phone. From your News Feed, tap on your profile picture in the top left. Now scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight. Then tap on Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.