Sign in to your Instagram account and allow the app to access your account. Provide your Instagram account’s web address. Click Embed in Your Site (or something similar, such as Generate Embed Code) to generate the embed code.
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
You need to add a block on the page or post to embed a Social Media Feed.
- Open the post editor and click ‘Add Block. ‘
- Select ‘Embed’ from the menu and click ‘>‘ in the URL field.
- Now paste your social feeds gallery, embed code on that box and click on ‘Set. ‘
- Now, ‘Apply’ the changes.
Why can’t I add my website to Instagram?
This is because Instagram doesn’t allow the use of links. There’s only one place Instagram will let you use a link and that’s in your bio. Compare this to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. which all give you the opportunity to post links to external sites using hyperlinks in your captions.
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
You either need 10,000 Instagram followers, or you need to be verified. (The two are not one and the same.) If you fall into one or both of these camps, you should automatically see a chain link icon at the top of your screen when you go to post a Story.
Get your business reviews rolling in with a simple five-step setup:
- Choose your pricing plan and sign in to your EmbedReviews account.
- Connect your Google and Facebook accounts.
- Auto-generate your social media reviews.
- Create and customize widgets.
- Copy the code and paste/embed it into your website.
Definition: Embedding refers to the integration of links, images, videos, gifs and other content into social media posts or other web media. Embedded content appears as part of a post and supplies a visual element that encourages increased click through and engagement.