How do I edit a draft post on Facebook?
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft.
Where are drafts on Facebook iPhone App?
In Facebook for iPhone, you can only save one draft at a time. To find the draft, open the Facebook app and look for the “Finish your previous post?” notification at the top of the Home tab. Tap it to find the last draft saved by you. It’s worth noting that saving a new draft will override the previously saved draft.
How do I access my drafts?
You can learn how to get to your drafts on your Droid smartphone by following a few steps.
- Open the Gmail application on your Droid.
- Press the menu button, then tap “Go to labels.”
- Scroll down, then tap the “Drafts” label. Your Gmail drafts are displayed on this screen.
- Tap on a draft to continue typing your email.
Can I save a Facebook post as a draft?
To save a post as a draft, click on the blue down arrow beside the “Publish” button. Select “Save Draft.” After you save your post as a draft, you will see a notice alerting you that a draft has been created on your . Click “See draft.”
How do I find my drafts on Facebook Mobile?
How to find your drafts in the Facebook app on Android
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.” …
- Select the desired page. …
- Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.”
How do I see unpublished posts on Facebook?
To see your unpublished posts, you can use a search bar in the Page Posts tool to navigate through your Ads Posts. This is particularly useful if you have a large volume of posts associated with ads. You can search by the text copy within the ad post using this search bar. You can also search by the Post ID number.
Where are Facebook publishing tools?
You can find the Publishing tools on the sidebar of your Facebook page. You will get to see a detailed dashboard listing your post and story metrics. You can schedule and create posts too.
How do I find my Tik Tok drafts?
How to get to your drafts on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Tap “Me” at the bottom-right corner.
- Next to your posted content you’ll see a rectangle with “Drafts: X” — “X” being the number of drafts in the folder — in the center. Tap on it. …
- From here, you can tap on the video you want to edit, post, or delete.
Where are draft messages saved?
You will see a message pop up at the bottom of the screen confirming the message was saved in drafts. 3. To find the message again, edit, and send it, select your ‘Drafts’ folder from the slide-out navigation pane. Open the folder, and tap on the message to open and edit it.
How do I find my draft messages on my Android phone?
From the “All Messages” view, press the Menu button. A “Drafts” icon appears (a floppy disk icon) – press that, and it takes you to a view of all your drafts.