Changing your profile pic on Instagram is quite straightforward: Access your profile by pressing the icon in the bottom-right corner. Choose “Edit Profile” right next to your username. Press “Change Photo” or “Change Profile Photo.” You’ll now be asked whether you wish to take a new pic or import it from Facebook.
How do you change your primary picture on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Change Profile Photo.
- Select where you’d like to import your picture from.
- Tap Done (iPhone) or (Android).
Why does Instagram show second photo?
It’s all about the engagement. wo years ago, Instagram changed our feeds forever with the introduction of multi-photo posts. … Instagram’s algorithm , growing smarter every day through the data users create, reinserts these series into your feed disguised as something new by “nudging” the second image forward.
How do you hide your likes on Instagram?
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Select the three black lines in the upper right corner. …
- Select “Settings” …
- Search for posts and select “Posts” …
- Turn on “Hide Like and View Counts”
What happens when you archive a post on Instagram?
You can archive a post you have shared on your Instagram profile to hide it from your profile and make it disappear so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you Unarchive a post, all its likes and comments are visible back on your profile.