Anyone viewing your profile page, whether or not she is following you on Twitter, can see your replies here. They can also click the “View conversation” link to see the previous tweets in the conversation.
Does Twitter notify when you reply to a tweet?
When you reply to a Tweet, the author will be able to see your reply and will also get a notification. You’ll also see your reply on your timeline. Additional replies to the same Tweet may appear in your timeline if you are following the accounts that are replying to yours or other Tweets.
Are replies to tweets public?
One of Twitter’s more powerful conversational features is @replies (or @mentions). Tweets that are @replies are public and visible to all Twitter users from your Twitter page, but they are directed specifically to one Twitter user.
Can you reply to a tweet privately?
When someone replies to one of your posts using @reply, the tweet shows up on your profile page under Tweets & replies. Don’t use @reply if you don’t want your message to be public. If you want to send a private message, use a DM (direct message) instead.
How can I see who replied to my tweet?
In general, how you see the replies to any tweet is to click or tap the tweet (depending on whether you are using a mobile device or a computer). In the same manner, any replies to a single tweet in a thread can be seen by tapping or clicking on that specific tweet.
Who sees my tweets if I have no followers?
Your protected Tweets will only be searchable on Twitter by you and your followers. Replies you send to an account that isn’t following you will not be seen by that account (because only your followers will see your Tweets).
Can someone tell if you stalk them on Twitter?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
How do I tweet to someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
How can I see a private Twitter without following 2020?
There’s no way to access a Twitter user’s protected tweets without their permission, so if you want to view protected tweets you’ll need to follow the user and wait for them to approve your follow request.
How do you respond to a tweet?
About conversations on Twitter
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Click or tap the reply icon. Note: A composer screen will pop up, where you will see the name of the person(s) you are directly replying to.
- Type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.