Unsurprisingly, the Instagram app doesn’t let you delete more than one post at a time. More than that, you can only delete your posts using the mobile app, not your web browser.
How do you mass delete Instagram posts?
Click on ‘Manage Account‘ in the dashboard, and then select the ‘Bulk Delete Posts’ tab. For single post deleting, click on the red ‘Delete’ button below each post. To delete multiple posts on Instagram, select them, and when ready, click on the red ‘Delete Selected Posts’ button.
How can I delete my Instagram photos fast?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos. …
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected. …
- Step 4: Wait for an hour. …
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
How do I delete multiple photos?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I delete multiple posts?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How many Instagram posts Can you delete a day?
There is no photo limit on Instagram – whether per day or total. If you want to delete posts, you can only delete them one at a time.
Why would someone delete all their Instagram posts?
[that] our needs to relate to other people aren’t being adequately met.” I told the researchers that all three of my friends said they deleted their posts because they felt insecure about how they looked. “Insecurity is all about a sense of threat and a sense of not really being good enough,” said Bruehlman-Senecal.
How do I delete multiple Instagram accounts?
Step 1: From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Step 2: Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop-up box.