How do you reset your Facebook account?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How do I reset my settings to default?
Open Android Settings, scroll down, and tap on System.
- Access System in Android Settings. …
- Tap on Advanced in System settings. …
- Tap Reset options. …
- Start the factory reset on Android. …
- Press Reset Phone. …
- Press Erase everything to begin clearing data from your device. …
- The Factory data reset is in progress.
How do I restart my Facebook app?
Go to Apps and Tap on it. Locate Facebook app and tap on it to get to its settings. Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data. Restart your Android and now launch Facebook app.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I reset my default apps?
Clear an app’s default settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app that you no longer want to be the default. If you don’t see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Advanced Open by default Clear defaults. If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap Open by default. Clear defaults.
How do you reset accessibility?
How to Reset accessibility settings?
- From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Swipe up.
- Tap on General management.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Reset accessibility settings.
- Tap on Reset settings.
- Tap on Reset.
Where are my settings?
Getting to Your Settings
There are two ways to get to your phone’s settings. You can swipe down on the notification bar at the top of your phone display, then tap on the top right account icon, then tap on Settings. Or you can tap on the “all apps” app tray icon in the bottom middle of your home screen.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to Clear Cache on Facebook for Android
- Locate and open the “Settings” app on the Android phone.
- Tap to open the “Apps & Notifications” option.
- Find Facebook in the apps list and select it. …
- Press “Storage” or “Storage & Cache,” depending on the Android version.
- Simply select “Clear Cache.”
Why my Facebook app is not working?
Sometimes, Facebook feed not loading or similar problems with the app can be caused by poor internet connection. So, check it out, and if the signal is too weak, connect to another stronger Wi-Fi. You can also try disconnecting and joining the same network again. Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.
Why can’t I access my Facebook settings?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.