How do you tweet audio on Twitter?
While creating a new tweet, look for the waveform icon to select Voice Tweets and tap on the record button to begin recording. Each voice tweet captures up to 140 seconds of audio and should you cross that limit, Twitter will create a new thread and begin recording a second audio clip.
How do you post audio on Twitter android?
Here’s how to do one:
- Open your Twitter app.
- On the Timeline tab, tap the Compose New Tweet icon.
- Next, tap the Twitter Voice icon.
- On the next screen, tap the Record button.
- To pause the recording, just tap the Record button again. If you’re done recording, tap Done.
- Tap Tweet to share the audio.
Can you see who listens to voice tweets?
Voice tweets work pretty much the same way a regular tweet works, with the clear exception being that it’s a voice recording. They will still be shown on the regular timeline along with other tweets, so that others can see (or listen to) them.
Is Twitter voice available on Android?
Notably, you can only post a voice tweet only from an iOS device. The feature has not been rolled out to Android users yet. … “As part of our ongoing work to make Twitter accessible for everyone, we’re rolling out automated captions for Voice Tweets to iOS.
Can I post a video with music on Twitter?
Twitter itself does not allow a user to upload music, but just as with photo and link sharing, other services have stepped up to allow Twitter users to easily upload and/or share music with friends and followers.
How do I tweet someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
How do you format a tweet?
How to Format a Tweet
- Sign up for Twitter, and create a username that reflects your personality or company.
- Type out a message that fits into the 140-word Twitter restriction. …
- Write tweets that allow you to interact with other twitterers. …
- Create a hashtag to define or promote your tweet.