In your browser, right-click the image you want to upload and select “Copy image URL.” (The exact wording may vary on any given browser.) Head to Facebook and click Add Photo/Video. Click Upload Photo/Video. Click Choose File, and in the dialog box, in the field next to “File name” paste the image URL.
How do you add a photo to Facebook from a website?
Click any part of the image to open a tag box. Begin typing the name of the business page or group you want to link to the photo and select from the names of pages or groups that Facebook supplies. Add as many links as you want.
Adding a link to your Facebook status update allows you to share a Web page that you think would be of interest to your Facebook friends. You can also use a link to promote a website that you own or simply support.
Unfortunately, the functionality to embed an URL into a photo is not currently available. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I embed a URL into an image?
- Locate and copy the image link. Locate the image on the web that you want to embed. …
- Position the cursor in the editor. …
- Select the Image icon. …
- Paste the image link (URL). …
- Click OK. …
- Example of a left-aligned image.
How do you add a website to your Facebook page?
All you have to do is edit your profile information.
- Click your name in the top right corner of your Facebook page to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” under your profile picture to enter editing mode.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Contact Info section.
- Type the URL of your website in the Website text box.
Click immediately to the left of the text you want to use as anchor. Type the HTML hyperlink tag . Click to the right of the text and type the closing hyperlink tag . Example: Here is a sample hyperlink in Facebook Notes.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
There are a few reasons why Facebook won’t link with a website: Firstly, you must link with a Facebook Page rather than a Personal Profile page. A Facebook Page is different from your normal personal Facebook page and is designed to represent a business or organisation.