How do I update my Facebook to the new version?
How To Update Facebook App On Android
- Open Google playstore on your Android device.
- Search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the displayed Facebook App.
- If the Facebook App has a recent update, you will see ”update”, if it doesn’t. you will see ”open”. Click on update to start the updating process.
Where are Facebook app settings?
On mobile, tap the menu bar (bottom-right for iOS, top-right for Android), and select Settings > Account Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook.
Does Facebook have a new update?
At the F8 2019 conference, Facebook executives announced the social network plans to push out a massive redesign called the “New Facebook”. It’s an interface update that will place a bigger emphasis on Groups and Events – two of the biggest reasons people visit Facebook on a daily basis.
Does Facebook update automatically?
This feature is only available on devices with the Facebook app preloaded. Open the Facebook app and tap Bookmark. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap App Updates. From here, you can turn auto-update on or off.
Why has my Facebook app logo changed?
Facebook is noticeably changing its Messenger app logo for the first time in 7 years. Facebook’s Messenger app logo is getting a colorful facelift, signifying to users that the app is also compatible with Instagram, and symbolizing the parent company’s strategy to evolve the platform beyond text exchanges.
How do I change my Facebook icon on my iPhone?
In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app. 5. Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize. For example, Facebook, Spotify or the Messages app.
Where is my Facebook app icon?
If it’s not on a homescreen, it’s in your app drawer (the icon with the little dots or squares, depending on the launcher). The apps are in alphabetical order, so you should be able to find it. Hold it, then drag it to the homescreen. From there you can drag it to wherever you want.
Where are Facebook settings?
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
How do I find my Facebook settings?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How do I change my Facebook data settings?
Open the Facebook app and tap the Menu icon (the three horizontal lines on the top right). On the menu page, tap Settings & Privacy and then in the resulting drop-down menu, tap Data Saver. Make sure the Data Saver slider is in the ON position. You can also choose to Always turn off Data Saver on Wi-Fi.
Why have my Facebook shortcuts disappeared?
– Log out of Facebook, – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Log into Facebook and try again.