How do I edit the About section on my Facebook group 2021?
Facebook Help Team
- Click the three dots in the bottom right corner of the Group Cover Photo.
- Select Edit Group Settings.
- Change the Description and then click Save.
How do I remove information from about you on Facebook?
Click the “Edit” link beside “About You.” Select all the text inside the “About Me” box. Delete it.
How do I edit the About section on my Facebook business page?
Your Facebook Business Page’s About Section
- Click the About area or the word “About.” You’ll see the Basic Information for your page.
- Hover over the top-right corner of About and click the hidden Edit button. …
- Click Edit next to the field and type your changes.
- Click Save Changes when you’re done.
Why can’t I edit my group on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where is edit group settings on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click the three dots next to “Share” tab in the group.
- Click “Edit Group Settings”
- From here you can change the privacy settings and location of the group if you are an admin.
How do I delete everything on my Facebook wall?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
How to Make Facebook Profile Private from Non-Friends
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the arrow icon on the upper right part of the screen.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Privacy” from the menu on the right.
- Under “Your Activity,” you’ll see “Who can see your future posts?”
Where is the About section on Facebook page?
The Layout Of The About Us Section of Facebook
You will be able to see the About section of your Facebook page on the left column.
How do I edit an impressum on Facebook?
How do I add an Impressum to my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info in the left menu.
- Find the Impressum section and add your info. Your changes are saved automatically.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook profile?
If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. If you’re on a mobile device, make sure you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network. If you’re on a computer, refresh the page and try again. Wait and try changing your profile picture later.