How do I contact the owner of a YouTube channel?
The only way to contact the owner or a YouTuber via YouTube is by commenting on any of the YouTuber’s videos, however, you can contact them via there YouTube account email, to do that you need to go to the person’s YouTube channel, click on “About” tab and the “About” page will load, on the “About” page you will see ” …
How do you find out who owns a YouTube account?
To find the channel owner’s name and email:
- Go to studio.youtube.com.
- Click Settings. Permissions.
- You’ll see the name and email of everyone that has access to this channel. Make note of the owner’s info.
How do I send a message to my subscribers on YouTube?
How to Send a Message to YouTube Subscribers
- Log in to your Google account.
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- In the menu tab, select “community”
- Write your message along with your custom URL to your site, your article, or any preferred destination.
How do you send a message to a YouTube channel owner?
- Create a YouTube/Google+ account if you do not already have one.
- While exploring YouTube, click on the user you want to message. …
- Depending on that user’s privacy settings, you may see the following links across the bottom of the Channel header: …
- Click Send Message.
- Enter your message and click Send.
Can you message someone on YouTube 2021?
Although YouTube has removed the private messaging option from the web app, there’s still a way around this. Instead of sending a private message on YouTube, you can send a direct email to a video creator or a channel admin.
How do I contact a YouTuber for a promotion?
Go to the about section
After opening the Indian YouTuber’s channel, you’ll need to go to the About section of the influencer. In About section, you can see the View Email Address option. Click on the option and verify you’re not a robot, then you can see the influencer’s email address.
How do you message a YouTuber on mobile?
YouTube Messaging via Mobile
Launch YouTube app and select Inbox at the bottom of the screen. The following window shows you a list of friends you’ve connected with. Tap on the person you want to chat with and enter your message.
Can you trace a YouTube account?
Investigative authorities can use the IP address associated with a YouTube account, or a YouTube video, to pinpoint your exact location, as well as your Internet service provider. There is nothing you can do to prevent IP address tracking. Using a public computer, however, makes tracking more difficult.
Who is a owner of YouTube?
How do I find out what email is associated with my YouTube account?
Look at YouTube Channel’s About Section
Enter the channel name in the search. Look at the YouTube Channel About for emails. OR Tap on the View Email Address.
How do I send a message to my YouTube channel?
By clicking the username under any video, you’re directed to the poster’s YouTube Channel. Clicking “About” and then “Send Message” directs you to a form on which you can compose and send a private message.
How can I get 1000 subscribers for free?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On…
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.