Yes, you can only draft the Twitter thread on the mobile app but this can not be done on the computer.
Can you save draft tweets on desktop?
Step 1: When you’ve created a post that you want to save as a draft, click the “x” icon in the top-left corner of the tweet creation window. Note: You can only save tweets as drafts when using this creation window.
How do you get a tweet draft on your desktop?
For drafts you save on web, you can access them by clicking the “Tweet” button in the left sidebar, then clicking “Unsent Tweets” in the compose box.
Can you save a tweet as a draft?
To save a Tweet as a draft:
If you would like to save your Tweet as a draft, tap the X in the Tweet compose window. You will see the option to save as a draft. To access your saved drafts, go to your profile and tap the overflow icon then select Drafts.
Can you tweet from desktop?
You can send a tweet from the website via your desktop or laptop as long as the devices have a Wi-Fi or hard-wired Internet connection. You can also send a tweet from the Windows 8 Modern app on your desktop, which is similar to using a mobile app.
Where are my saved tweets?
How to find your Drafts on Twitter
- To access the drafts folder, tap and hold the new tweet icon on the homescreen instead of simply tapping it. …
- This will open the drafts folders, and any saved drafts will appear in the space provided. …
- Tap the blue “Edit” option to manage your drafts.
How do you get drafts back on Twitter?
Recover Twitter drafts from the website
Open Twitter composer. In the top right corner, click on Unsent Tweets. Switch to the Drafts tab if Scheduled is selected. Click on any Draft tweet, and it will appear in the composer in full.
Where are my draft tweets Iphone?
To access your drafts at any time, tap the Tweet icon, then tap Drafts. You’ll only see the Drafts prompt when you have at least one draft saved.
How can I save a tweet?
When you find a tweet you want to save for later, tap the Share button at the bottom right of the tweet. 2. In the Share Tweet pop-up window, tap “Bookmark” (you’ll find it in the row of buttons at the bottom).
How do beginners use Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
How to link to a Tweet, Moment, List, or Twitter Space
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
How will my tweet look?
The Twitter Method
This is more for previewing what your tweet will look like, but it will display a log that may help you debug any issues. Go to https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator and input your URL and click on Preview Card. You’ll then see the preview on the right and the log at the bottom.
How do I post to twitter from my computer?
To upload and Tweet a video via the web
- Use the compose box, or click the Tweet button.
- Click the gallery button.
- Choose a video file stored on your computer and click Open. You’ll be prompted if the video isn’t in a supported format. …
- Complete your message and click Tweet to share your Tweet and video.
How do I tweet on twitter from my computer?
Type your Tweet (up to 280 characters) into the compose box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the navigation bar. You can include up to 4 photos, a GIF, or a video in your Tweet. Click the Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
Why can’t I access Twitter on my computer?
Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Clearing your browser cache and cookies may resolve the issue. … Clear your browser cache. Clear your browser cookies.