Scroll up for steps on how to turn this on. If you do not meet the 10,000 follower count, don’t freak out. Ensure that you have a sound content marketing strategy for creating engagement with your audience, which will help your page gather more likes and fans, and you will be there in no time.
How many Top Fans can a Facebook page have?
To be approved as a Fan Badge Page, a Page must fit four criteria:
- Possess more than 10,000 followers.
- Be activated for a minimum of 28 days.
- Cannot currently use a civic engagement constituent designation badge.
- Must be using Facebook’s Video Template for Pages.
Can you choose Top fans on Facebook?
Select the Settings tab, then click Facebook badges in the lefthand column. Ensure the slider next to Turn on top fan badges is set to On. That’s it, your Top Fans should now be automatically selected when they reach the required level of interaction.
How do you add a top fan to your Facebook page?
To turn top fan badges on or off for your Page:
- Log into Facebook from a computer.
- Click , then click Switch Profile.
- Select the Page you want to use.
- In the left menu, click your Page name.
- From your Page, click Manage, then in the left menu click Top Fans.
- Click to turn this setting on or off.
Can you lose top fan status on Facebook?
Top fans who haven’t engaged with your page in a while may lose their status, but they can regain it by increasing their activity again.
How are Facebook Top fans determined?
According to Facebook, a user qualifies for Top Fan status when “they are one of the most active people on your Page.” This can include: Watching your Page’s videos. Liking or reacting to content.
Where is the top fan badge on Facebook?
To turn on the Top Fan badge:
- Go to your Page and click Settings at the top.
- In the left column, click Facebook Badges.
- Click to turn Top Fan badges on.
How do I find my badges on Facebook?
Scroll to one of your posts in the group and click your name. Click Manage Badges. Choose which badges you’d like to appear on your group posts and comments and then click Save.
What are the different badges on Facebook?
As mentioned by Facebook, “There are badges for admins, moderators, new members, for a member’s group anniversary, members identified as conversation starters, and for founding members.”