How long does it take for Facebook to review your ID? Often, Facebook accounts are blocked for suspected false account names, and Facebook can ask you to confirm your identity to check that your name on your ID and the name of your account match. Facebook recommends that you allow at least 48 hours for a response.
What happens after I send my ID to Facebook?
After you send us a copy of your ID, it’ll be encrypted and stored securely. Your ID won’t be visible on your profile, to friends or to other people on Facebook. … This helps detect and prevent risks such as impersonation or ID theft, keeping you and our Facebook community safe.
How can I get back into my Facebook account if I’m being asked to confirm my identity?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How do I send my ID to Facebook to get my account back?
Facebook has a help centre page that lets you confirm your identity. Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.
Why is Facebook making me confirm my identity?
By confirming identities, Facebook states it can help stop or minimize the risk of scams, phishing, abuse and foreign political influence. In an effort to protect your identity from threats, Facebook is asking some users to send personal identifying information (PII) to prove users are who they say they are.
How do I prove my identity on Facebook?
Please provide the following information so we can verify your account information.
- First name.
- Last name.
- Email address or mobile phone number.
- Date of birth. …
- Please attach documents that show the name you’d like to use on Facebook. …
- Your ID(s)
How can I unlock my identity on Facebook?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How can I chat with Facebook support 2021?
Moreover, the chat options may only appear during Facebook’s business hours.
Here’s how to access the form:
- Select Help and Support from the account dropdown menu. Facebook Account Dropdown Menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong. Give Feedback to Facebook Menu.
- Complete & submit the contact form.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Group members are able to message you directly from within your group.
- Select the “Members” tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the “Admins” tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking “Message.”