How do I disable comments?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
How do I turn off twitter answers?
How to limit replies to your tweets on Twitter
- Type your tweet. Underneath your text, you’ll see a globe icon next to the words “Everyone can reply.” Tap that icon, or the text, to open the limit options. …
- A list labeled “Who can reply?” will pop up. …
- Then, click the blue “Tweet” button to finish your post.
What happens when you mute someone on twitter?
Mute is a feature that allows you to remove an account’s Tweets from your timeline without unfollowing or blocking that account. Muted accounts will not know that you’ve muted them and you can unmute them at any time.
How do I turn off likes on twitter?
Tap on menu icon from top-left corner.
- And then tap on Settings and privacy.
- Go to Privacy and safety.
- Turn on toggle for Protect your Tweets.
- And that is literally it on how to hide likes on Twitter. …
- Tap on your profile image OR, simply tap on Profile.
- Open Likes section.
Can I change profile picture without notifying everyone?
You will see an option called Update Profile Picture. … If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!
How can I make my profile pics private?
Login to Facebook Account.
- Login to Facebook Account.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Then, select edit.
- Now click on the privacy button.
- Scroll down and select “More Options” available under option “Who should see this”.
- Now either you can select “Only Friends” or “Only Me” option to make your profile pic private.
Who can see your likes and comments on Facebook?
Anyone who can see a certain post will also be able to see any reactions or comments people have made on it, including if you’ve reacted or commented. The person who posts something has control over the audience who can see it.
Why can’t I see likes on someone’s profile picture?
If the number of likes is not the same as the number of user profiles that you see after clicking on the number, either someone who liked it blocked you, you blocked him/her or they deactivated their profile. If someone has deactivated his/her profile, there likes count also will not show.