You can do this by right-clicking in the box and selecting the “Paste” option, using the Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut on Windows, or hitting Cmd+P on Mac. As with on Android, you’ll now need to add “/video/1” to the tail end of the pasted tweet URL. When everything looks good, click the “Tweet” button.
How to Share a Twitter Video Without Retweeting
- COPY LINK. Copy the link of the tweet with the video you want to share. …
- CLICK ON TWEET. Once the original tweet is in your clipboard, click on ‘Tweet’ and write the text you want to add to the tweet. …
- EDIT THE LINK.
To upload and Tweet a video via the web
- Use the compose box, or click the Tweet button.
- Click the gallery button.
- Choose a video file stored on your computer and click Open. You’ll be prompted if the video isn’t in a supported format. …
- Complete your message and click Tweet to share your Tweet and video.
To share a YouTube video directly via Twitter, you need only copy the video’s URL and paste it into a tweet. You can copy the URL from the URL bar at the top of your browser, or by right-clicking the video and selecting “Copy video URL.”
Can I upload a 3 minute video on Twitter?
Initially, you can upload a video of up to 30 seconds long on Twitter. Maximum video length for a standard Twitter user is 140 seconds or 2 minutes and 20 seconds. This means now you can also upload a video longer than 2 minutes on Twitter increased by Twitter Later in 2016.
Why won’t my videos upload on Twitter?
If you cannot upload videos on Twitter, try to clear your browsing data to eliminate corrupted files. On your browser, navigate to its History tab. Now, tap on Clear Browsing Data from the side menu. After that, change the Time Range to All Time.
Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of. Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the pop-up menu, select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
How to Make a Hyperlink on a Tweet
- Log in to your Twitter account. Click inside the text box underneath “What’s Happening?”
- Type the text that you want to include in the Tweet.
- Type in the URL for the hyperlink that you want to include, starting with the “http://” prefix. …
- Click the “Tweet” button.
What video files does Twitter support?
Twitter video upload requirements
The minimum resolution for Twitter videos is 32 x 32 and the maximum resolution is 1920 x 1200 or 1200 x 1900. Supported formats are MP4 and MOV on the Twitter mobile apps and, on the web, MP4 with H264 format with AAC audio. The maximum file size is 512MB.
How do you embed a video?
Embed videos & playlists
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do you copy a video from Twitter?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.
Part 3: how to share YouTube video on WhatsApp without link
- Step 1: Download or Record the Video. Using a useful tool, download the video, or record it using your phone camera. …
- Step 2: Open WhatsApp. …
- Step 3: Post Status.
Sharing YouTube Links
- Under the YouTube video you want to use, click the share button.
- Copy the link, or click the Twitter icon.
- If you copy the link, head over to Twitter and click the compose tweet button, then paste the link directly into the tweet. …
- Write an engaging caption to go along with your video.