Tap whichever icon you have, and select Settings and privacy. Tap Content preferences. Under Explore, tap Trends. Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends.
How do I delete trends on twitter?
Here’s how to do it.
- Enter Twitter and go to “Settings.”
- Click on “Trends for You.”
- There, you’ll see all the trends that Twitter’s algorithm recommends for you. Click on the “Show more” option.
- Turn off “Trends for You” with a simple slide of a button.
How do I reset my explore on twitter?
How to Change your Location on Twitter
- Tap on the gear icon on the top right-hand corner of the app in Explore.
- This will bring up Explore settings – uncheck the “Show content in this location” box.
- Tap on Explore locations and pick your location.
Why are my twitter trends wrong?
One of the most frequent issues is the cache problem, where some systems cache old trend data, therefore we don’t see the latest updated trends. Manual intervention is generally needed in such case, to invalidate the cache. Are the trends not updating? Then you should tweet it to @twitter so that they can fix it.
How do I restore worldwide trends on twitter 2020?
Adjust your trends settings via Twitter for Android:
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. …
- Tap Content preferences.
- Under Explore, tap Trends.
- Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends.
What is trending today on Twitter?
Twitter Trends – India
|Rank||Trending Topic / Hashtag||Tweet Volume|
|1.||#CareersInAmazon 11.4K Tweets||11.4K|
|3.||#हिंदी_दिवस 95K Tweets||95K|
|4.||#MetGala 3.7M Tweets||3.7M|
|5.||#HindiDivas 12.6K Tweets||12.6K|
Why can’t I turn off trends on twitter?
Tap Settings and privacy, then tap Content preferences. Under Explore, tap Trends. Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends. When the feature is disabled, you can change your location by tapping Change location.
How do I clear my twitter cache?
Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Tap on your profile icon. Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Settings and privacy.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Select “Data usage.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Media storage” or “Web storage.” …
- Tap to clear your storage on Twitter.
Why can’t I see twitter worldwide trends?
As part of this update, we’ve removed the Worldwide Trends view, but hear us out: we’re working on improving Explore so we show you more relevant content for the different locations that you pick.
Is retweet counted in trending?
It does not increase the count of the hashtag in the original tweet. In fact, that tweet is also shown on the timeline of the person who retweets the tweet. You can additionally quote while retweeting where you can add your comments with hashtags. …
Where did Trending go on Twitter?
You can see the trend box on the Home timeline, Notifications tab, Lists tab, Bookmarks tab, search results, and profile pages. The “trends” box will be located on the right side of the page.
How many tweets make a trend?
That’s 1350 tweets per minute. Trending topics on Twitter may very well have popped up on your Twitter feed with 8900 trending topics around the world daily. Trending topics usually have a shelf-life of roughly 11 minutes, however, most trend for less than ten minutes.