Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap Personal and Account Information below Account. Tap Name, then tap Add or change your language-specific name.
How can I make a long name on Facebook?
How to change your name on Facebook
- Click on the downward-facing arrow at the top right of the page.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click “Settings & privacy,” then “Settings.”
- You should now be on the General Account Settings page. …
- In the boxes at the top of the page, type in the new name you wish to use.
How can I change my Facebook name without 60 days 2020?
More videos on YouTube
- Take a screenshot of your profile.
- Go to Settings & Privacy / Settings.
- Then, go to Account Settings / Personal Information.
- Tap on Name under General.
- Tap on Learn More.
- Scroll down and tap on “fill out this form…”
- Enter your new Facebook name.
- Select a reason for the name change.
Can I use an alias on Facebook?
Facebook users cannot use fake names on their accounts. Always use your real name. You can change your name after your account is created only if you legally change your name, such as when you get married. It is a particularly flagrant violation of Facebook rules to intentionally impersonate another person on Facebook.
What names are not allowed on Facebook?
Your name can’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation.
- Characters from multiple languages.
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious).
- Words or phrases in place of a name.
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind.
Should I use my real name on Facebook?
While Facebook does not require the use of “legal names” on the site, it does demand that users identify with the name that other people know them by.
Why is everyone changing their name on Facebook 2020?
Facebook says it will amend its controversial “real name” policy. … “People need to feel safe and be confident they know who they are communicating with,” says Facebook. “When people use the names they are known by, their actions and words carry more weight because they are more accountable for what they say.
Can I change my Facebook name after 60 days?
Facebook Help Team
Just want to help clarify here: You can only change your name every 60 days—but this does mean that you’ll be able to change your name again after 60 days are up.
How often can you change your name on Facebook?
You can only change your name every 60 days.
Is using a fake name on Facebook illegal?
People use fake names on the Internet all the time—but that doesn’t make it legal. Whether for Facebook accounts, Xbox Live, or a pointless survey that your friend asked you to fill out, using a fake name online in any capacity could get you arrested.
Why you should not use your real name on Facebook?
Facebook is making changes to a policy requiring people to use their real names, after complaints that it causes people from certain communities, such as individuals with Aboriginal names, to have their accounts suspended.
Is it illegal to make fake accounts on Facebook?
Though making a fake Facebook profile isn’t illegal in and of itself, there are several ways to get yourself in trouble depending on your intent and whom the profile supposedly represents. As a rule of thumb, impersonating other, real people is a bad idea.
How do I hide my real name on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Full Name on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account, click “Account” and choose “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Change” where it says “Your Real Name.”
Can I join Facebook anonymously?
While there is no way to join Facebook anonymously, there are ways to utilize the social network in a highly inconspicuous fashion. If you prefer to keep an extremely low profile, adjust your Facebook privacy settings and make yourself seem virtually invisible.
Can you use your middle name as your last name on Facebook?
Your name will be the first thing listed under your General Account Settings. Click the “Edit” button on the right of the screen and you’ll see the options to change your name. At this point, you can change your first name, your last name, or a middle name, as well as add other names.