Click on the “link” icon at the top of your screen. Select “+ IGTV Video”. Select the IGTV video. Share your story with a swipe up without needing 10k followers!
How To Add Links To Instagram Story (Swipe Up Feature)
- Step 1: Click the camera icon to create a new story. First, tap on the camera icon on the top left corner of the Instagram homepage and add your photos or videos to your story.
- Step 2: Tap the chain icon. …
- Step 3: Ensure your followers will click on the link.
How to add a link to Instagram stories?
- Review to confirm the figures. …
- Find the link icon. …
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link. …
- Type in or paste a link. …
- Tap on “Done” in the top right. …
- View your Story. …
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
How do I get qualified to add links to Instagram stories? There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Links in Instagram stories were originally only available to users with a huge number of followers.
How to find your Instagram URL on your computer
- Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page.
- At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL. …
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and login if you need to.
Ever wished you could share a YouTube video on Instagram? … It’s a good bet, then, that some of that video content will be perfect for your Instagram audience, either as posts or Instagram stories. However, there’s no direct way to share YouTube videos to Instagram at the moment.
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
How Do I Add Swipe-Up Links to My Stories?
- Step 1: Choose your image, and select the link button at the top.
- Step 2: Enter the URL where you want users to arrive.
- Step 3: That’s it! Also, it doesn’t hurt to add text to your Story, encouraging users to “swipe up for more.”
How to Add a Swipe Up Link:
- Take a photo, or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon on the top of the screen (the one that looks like a chain).
- Tap +URL.
- Type in the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap “Done” on the upper right corner of the screen.