Open the chat Window on your Facebook Android app. Click the “Edit button” and you will get the screen as below. The “+” button will pin your FB friends to the favorites. To remove some people from the favorite tap the “x” button.
How do I pin a post on Facebook 2020?
It will be the icon with three dots in the top right corner of the post. A drop-down menu will appear underneath. Tap Pin to Top. The page will reload, and the post will appear above the rest at the top of the page.
How do I keep a post at the top of my newsfeed 2020?
A pinned post will stay at the top of your Timeline for 7 days, unless you unpin it before the 7 days is up. To pin a post, click on the edit pencil icon in the upper-right corner of a status update. A drop-down menu will appear, choose “Pin To Top.”
How do I make people close friends on Facebook?
To add friends to your Close Friends list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap Friends below their profile picture.
- Tap Edit Friend List then select Close Friends.
- Tap Done.
Can you pin a Facebook post?
Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Tap in the top right of the post. Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post on Facebook Mobile?
How to pin a post on a Facebook Group on mobile
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the three horizontal line icon button in the bottom right and then select “Groups.”
- Select “Your Groups.”
- Tap “See All” underneath “Groups You Manage” and then select the group where you want to pin a post.
How do you make sure your Facebook posts are seen by all your friends?
Consider changing the privacy setting to “Public.” This means that anyone can see the post, even people outside of Facebook. The process is simple: in the status window, click on “Friends.” A drop-down menu will appear. From there you can select which audience you would like to have access to this post.
Why is the same person always at the top of my Facebook Story views?
According to that report, certain friends will always be close to or at the very top of your feed because of a mix of interest, the timing of their latest post, and your relationship with them on the app. If you interact a lot with their posts, then it is more likely to be near the top of your feed.
How do I make sure someone sees my Facebook post?
You will need to go and tell Facebook who those CLOSE FRIENDS are. After you change the label for those friends, you can then share a post and select CLOSE FRIENDS and only those friends will see that post on your timeline.
Why can’t I see a friends friend list on Facebook?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
How do you know if you’re on someone’s close friends list on Facebook?
If you’re on someone’s Close Friends list, you will see their Close Friends Story when they post to it, either on the Stories feed or on their profile. A Close Friends Story is indicated by a green circle surrounding their profile picture instead of a pink one.