Cover videos can’t be deceptive, misleading or infringe on anyone’s copyright. Your Facebook Page’s cover video should be at least 820 x 312 pixels. Your Page’s cover video should be between 20 and 90 seconds.
How do I post from Instagram to Twitter?
How to add a tweet to your Instagram Story
- On the Twitter app, locate the tweet you wish to share to your Instagram Story.
- On the tweet you wish to share, tap on the “Share” icon, which resembles an arrow pointing upward.
- In the menu that appears, underneath the Instagram icon, tap on “Instagram Stories.”
Type or paste the URL into the Tweet box on twitter.com. A URL of any length will be altered to 23 characters, even if the link itself is less than 23 characters long. Your character count will reflect this. Click the Tweet button to post your Tweet and link.
You can connect Instagram to Twitter in order to share Instagram photos on Twitter as you post them or later on. Duplicating across the two networks might seem redundant, but it can be useful if your business has different followers on each platform.
Note: A protected Tweet cannot be shared. Tap the Instagram icon. Your Twitter for iOS app will close, and a new Story draft on your Instagram app will open. The Tweet you want to share will appear as a moveable and resizable sticker to share on Instagram Stories.
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
In the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app: Tap the share icon ( on iOS, on Android) then tap Tweet this Moment to see the URL in the Tweet compose view. From this menu pop-up you also have the option to copy the URL link.
You can have multiple external links in your Twitter bio. You can also edit your elink landing page in real-time and add new links or make changes to the existing ones, right from your elink dashboard.
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.