How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
Knowing these icons and symbols will help you become a Twitter expert. The icons reply, retweet, like, and follow normally show up under tweets. The backward arched arrow is the reply icon, use the icon to reply to another Twitter user or tweet. The box made out of two arrows is the retweet button.
How do you find the reach of a tweet?
To access your Tweet activity:
- On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets.
- In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
What are the icons on twitter?
Twitter is testing three icons: a small microphone for replies from the author of the original tweet in a conversation, an @ symbol for replies by users who were mentioned in the original tweet, and a person with a check for replies by users the viewer is following.
Is all my tweets safe?
You don’t need to worry about the safety of your account since AllMyTweets is an authorized account that prioritizes the security of your account. As you log in, the app will ask your authorization. Once you allow it, it will read the tweets from your timeline and will be able to see who you follow.
How far back can you see tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
What does the purple star mean on twitter?
The purple notes inflate twitter and diminshes its value as direct communication tool greatly. 0 replies 0 retweets 50 likes.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
What is a good number of impressions on Twitter?
How many Twitter Impressions is good? Tweet Impressions: if you get more than 20% impressions over your followers that will be good. This number usually changes, but 20% would be great. It means that at least 20% of your followers saw the tweet.
Who can see my tweets if I have no followers?
Your protected Tweets will only be searchable on Twitter by you and your followers. Replies you send to an account that isn’t following you will not be seen by that account (because only your followers will see your Tweets).
How do you know who engaged your tweet?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
What does the heart symbol on twitter mean?
Likes are represented by a small heart and are used to show appreciation for a Tweet. You can view the Tweets you’ve liked from your profile page by clicking or tapping into the Likes tab.
What does spare mean on twitter?
Replying to @_alexf1_ Spare 9 means that you are only 9 followers away from having a round number, like when you have 291 followers and you are 9 away from 300. 0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes.