To enable it, tap the menu icon at the top right of the app (for Android) or the three lines in the bottom right-hand corner (for iPhone) and select ‘Settings and Privacy’ (represented by a cog icon). Here, you’ll see the ‘Dark Mode’ option (with a moon icon).
How do you turn on Dark Mode on Facebook on iPhone?
How to use Facebook Dark Mode on iPhone
- Open and log into the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines/”hamburger” icon in the bottom menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy. (Image credit: Facebook)
- Tap Dark Mode.
- Tap the On button.
Is there a Dark Mode for Facebook iPhone?
Normally, you can find Facebook’s Dark Mode by hitting the “hamburger” menu button (in the top-right corner on Android, or the bottom-right corner on iOS), then tapping on “Settings & Privacy.” The option for Dark Mode should appear in the expanded set of options.
What happened to dark mode on Facebook?
Some believed that the organisation removed the feature entirely from the Facebook app. Many others expressed that they were not happy with the light mode on Facebook as it hurts their eyes. However, the feature was not removed but due to some unknown issue, it stopped functioning on both the Android and iOS platform.
How do I make my Facebook app black?
How to Activate Facebook Dark Mode on Android
- Update your Facebook.
- Go to the hamburger menu and open “Settings and privacy”.
- Find the “Dark Mode” option and turn it on.
How do I change Facebook to Dark Mode?
Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Android and iOS
- On Facebook Home, tap the “hamburger” menu icon with three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the sub-menu.
- Select “Dark Mode” to open the custom options.
- Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
How do I unlock Dark Mode on Facebook?
Go to Facebook.com and log in. In the top-right corner, select the downward-facing arrow icon. In the drop-down menu that appears, click “Display & accessibility.” Under “Dark Mode,” click the circle next to “On” to enable the feature.
How do I change my Facebook theme to dark?
Open the app and head to the Settings menu. Scroll down to the ‘Dark Mode’ option and turn it on. As mentioned, you will be able to turn off or on the feature as and when required. After turning on the option the Facebook user interface will turn dark.
What is Dark Mode for Facebook?
Like many other services, Facebook offers a dark mode for iOS, Android, and the web that switches out dark text on a bright background for light text on a dark background. Dark modes are easier on the eyes, especially at nighttime, and can also help to reduce smartphone and laptop battery use.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
What is Dark Mode do?
The idea behind dark mode is that it reduces the light emitted by device screens while maintaining the minimum colour contrast ratios required for readability. Both iPhones and Android handsets offer system-wide dark modes. However, you will still need to set up dark mode on some individual apps.
How can I be invisible on Facebook?
What To Know
- On Facebook.com: Select the Messenger icon > Options (three dots) > Turn Off Active Status. …
- In the Facebook iOS/Android app: Go to Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Active Status and toggle off Show when you’re active.
- In the Messenger iOS/Android app: Go to Chats > profile picture > Active Status.