Is there an Instagram app for Macbook Air?
There is no official Instagram app for Macs so you’ve got two options to use it on macOS in 2020. You can either use a third party app that connects to Instagram or install an Android emulator and use the Android version of Instagram on a Mac.
Is there an Instagram app for Mac?
While there’s no official Instagram for Mac app available to download, users of the social network do have the option of heading to Instagram.com on a Mac. … It’s only available for a small percentage of users right now, but it should hopefully be rolled out worldwide soon.
How do you use Instagram on a Mac?
Tap the + icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your Instagram feed – it’s in the same place as it is on the official iOS app. Browse for the image or video you’d like to upload to your feed, select it and click Choose to upload it.
How do I post on Instagram from my macbook air?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
Can you post on Instagram from your laptop?
While Instagram offers a desktop version, the social platform is primarily meant to be consumed in-app, which means some features can be a little trickier from your computer. … In other words — Yes, you can post to Instagram from your PC or Mac desktop instead of on your mobile device’s app or browser.
How can I get Snapchat on my Mac?
How to download Snapchat on Mac
- Click on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Type “Snapchat” and hit enter.
- Choose Snapchat from the list of results and click “Download and Install”
How do I get Instagram on my Macbook?
Like the PC workaround, the Mac workaround tricks the Safari web browser into thinking you’re on an iOS device.
- Open Safari, go to the Safari menu, then chose Preferences. …
- Select Advanced.
- Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar check box.
- Go to Instagram.com and log in to your account.
How do you promote on Instagram on a Mac?
How to post Instagram Stories on Mac with Grids
- Click your profile picture from the Instagram feed or your account page — just as you do on mobile.
- Click the plus button to upload photo/video.
- Add mentions, custom text, emojis, tags, and more.
- Click Send To > Your Story.