How do I delete a quote on Facebook?
Scroll down your profile page to the bottom to find the status you want to delete. The more you scroll down, the more statuses will be loaded on the page. Delete the status you want.
What are Facebook favorite quotes?
The best Facebook quotes of all time
- “ Keep your face always toward the sunshine ― and shadows will fall behind you.” – …
- “ The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – …
- “ If you can’t stop thinking about someone’s update, that’s called ‘status cling.’” – …
- “ Accept who you are. …
- “ …
- “ …
- “ …
What happened to quotes on Facebook?
Yes, its still there, its now in the “About” section of the profile page under the “Details About You” sub-heading. To edit it, if you hover over the quotes section, an edit link should appear at the top right, simply click it to edit the section.
What are some inspirational sayings?
Motivational Quotes for Entrepreneurs
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. …
- “Don’t limit yourself. …
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.
How do I see quotes on Facebook?
Scroll down to the very bottom: the last text field is labeled “Favorite Quotations”; this is where you enter quotes that will be (by default) visible on your public profile, and where you’ll be able to add your favorite quotes for all to see.
How do you put something under your name on Facebook?
Click the “Text Tool” icon from the toolbar, then click in the white space under your picture. A text box will appear.
How do I delete my status from years ago on Facebook?
How to remove your old Facebook posts, a step-by-step guide
- Click “Manage posts” under the status box.
- Select the year, and then you’ll see all the posts from that time.
- Click on which posts you want to remove.
- Then Facebook will tell you that you can hide or delete the posts.
How do you delete all your statuses on Facebook?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do you delete status on Facebook Mobile?
Scroll down to the post you wish to remove and tap the arrow at the upper-right part of the post box. Choose “Delete“. When prompted, confirm your choice by selecting the “Delete” button.
Cute Captions for Pictures of Yourself
- Be a nice person.
- I’m a rock star!
- I’m a friendly human.
- Let life surprise you.
- I’m shining like the stars.
- My smile shimmers like the sun.
- We all shine on.
- Never dull your shimmer for somebody else.