Why can’t I delete a life event on Facebook?
If you don’t see the Delete Life Event option, that means you can’t delete the event—at least not from the Timeline. This is typical of events added through your Facebook profile. For this type of event, you need to return to the top of your Profile page and click the Update Info button.
How do I delete life events on Facebook 2021?
To edit or delete a life event on your Facebook profile:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Life Events, then find tap the life event you’d like to edit or delete.
- Tap in the top right and select Edit Privacy or Delete.
How do you delete a live event on Facebook?
To cancel or delete your event:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Events. You may have to tap See More first.
- Tap Your Events and go to your event.
- Tap Edit then tap Cancel Event.
- Select Cancel Event or Delete Event.
- Tap Confirm.
How do I edit life events on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
You can edit the life event from your timeline. Find the event on your timeline, hover over it and click the arrow in the top-right corner. Select Edit… from the dropdown menu, and make your changes in the pop-up window.
How do you delete past relationships on Facebook?
Click the “Edit” link.
- Click on the drop-down list next to the “Relationship Status” title. …
- Notice after selecting “blank” or “Single,” your ex-partner’s profile name, picture, and your relationship’s anniversary date will be removed.
Are Facebook life events public?
If you want to share a Life Event without it posting as a story on Facebook, you can first add your life event with the “Only Me” setting, and later change it to “Public”. So it will not create a story in your friends’ News Feeds, but it will be visible to anyone who views your profile.
How do I hide life events on Facebook 2020?
You can choose to hide a life event by tapping “…” at the top of the post and selecting “Hide from Timeline.”
How do I hide my events on Facebook?
If you want to keep your interest in an event private, you can save it:
- From your News feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Click the event and then click below the event’s title.
- Select Save.
How do I hide past events on Facebook?
Click the drop-down menu next to “Privacy” and select “Invite Only.” This ensures that the only people who can see the event are the ones you’ve invited. Deselect “Guests Can Invite Friends” to stop those users from inviting their friends to the event.
How do I delete an event on Facebook without deleting it?
How to cancel an event on Facebook
- Go to your event’s page on Facebook.
- Underneath the title of the event, click “Edit.”
- In the bottom left corner of the pop-up window, click “Cancel Event.”
How do you delete an invite on Facebook?
Go to your Sent Friend Requests. Tap Cancel next to a friend request to cancel it.
How do you delete a calendar event?
To remove an event from your calendar:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete Delete.