How do you delete videos on Facebook app?
To delete a profile video:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos > Videos.
- Tap the profile video you’d like to delete.
- Tap the screen, then tap in the bottom right and select Delete.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do I delete a video on Facebook 2020?
From Android App
Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete, then tap it to view it full screen. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen., then select “Delete Photo“.
Why can’t I delete my videos on Facebook?
All you need to do is be logged in to the Facebook account from which the video was uploaded (if you have multiple accounts), then click “Photos,” “Video” and “My Video” and start playing the clip you want to remove. Once the video is playing you’ll see a “Delete” link along the bottom.
How do I delete a video someone else posted on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the video you’d like to remove.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Remove tag, then tap Remove tag to confirm.
How do I delete multiple videos on Facebook?
“Manage Activity” will be available by accessing the activity log on your Facebook profile. From there, you can check off multiple posts for archiving. The archiving option removes posts from your feed but allows you to keep them private. There is also a trash option to delete posts completely.
How do you delete history on Facebook app?
How to clear Facebook search history on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap “Edit.”
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to instantly clear your history.
How do you delete watched history on Facebook App 2020?
Next, click on the Videos You’ve Watched list, so tap on the three-dots next to the video you want to remove from the watch history. Then, tap Delete.