When you highlight some of the text, you see a pop-up that says Share Quote. Completing the Share Quote screen. After you make your choice, enter a comment under your profile picture that you want to make about the quote. Click the Friends drop-down menu to choose who will see the share.
First of All, Select the Facebook page to add multiple CTA. Add any of the buttons mentioned above in the article and then go to page settings. Click on Edit and click the checkbox written: “Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button.” Click on save changes.
How can I write my own quotes?
9 Tips for Writing and Editing Effective Quotes
- Write like real people talk. …
- Use phrasing that is memorable and helps create a picture in the reader’s mind.
- Provide meaningful insights and perspectives in a quote that increase the value of the quote and the likelihood of its pick-up by media.
How can I create my own image?
How to Create Images for Social Media – Tools
- Canva – A start-to-finish design program perfect for non-designers. …
- Skitch – Screen capture and annotation. …
- CloudApp – Fast and easy screencast GIFs. …
- PowerPoint – Easy image software (meant for something else) …
- Easel.ly– Drag-and-drop infographic creation.
How can I see the visitors of my Facebook page?
To see what your Page looks like to visitors:
- Go to your Page.
- Tap More.
- Tap View as Page Visitor.