You can unhide posts from your friend by adjusting your settings from their timeline. Go to their timeline, hover over “Friends” (in their cover photo) and select “Show in News Feed” from the dropdown.
How do I unhide someone else’s timeline?
Select Logged Actions and Other Activity. Tap Hidden from timeline. Tap the three dots next to the post you want to unhide and choose Add to profile.
How do I unhide someone on Facebook 2020?
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the News Feed page, and click the Edit Options button. In the resulting pop-up window, you can click the gray X to unhide any previously hidden friend, app, or page.
Type in “Posts from [your friend’s name].” Facebook’s search box is capable of finding different messages and comments posted by your friends, even if they have been hidden from the timeline. Click on a search result.
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook on Android/iOS?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
Why is a post I’m tagged in not on my timeline?
You may have turned on your Timeline review, which means that the posts you’ve tagged will not appear in your Timeline right away, but will be reviewed first by you.
How do you undo see less of someone on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “V” in the upper right corner and select “News Feed Preferences”
- Click “Reconnect with people you unfollowed”
- Choose the person or Page you would like to follow again.
How do you unhide someone on messenger?
To restore, first, fire up Messenger, tap on your profile picture at the top-left corner of the app, and go to ‘Message requests. ‘ Now, head over to the ‘Spam’ tab and tap on the conversation you want to restore.
Can someone tell if you look at their Facebook a lot?
The short answer is yes. Your Facebook searches are private. If you look up someone’s profile or they look up yours, none is the wiser. Facebook is very clear on the matter: “Facebook users cannot track who has viewed their personal homepage.
How do you stalk someone you aren’t friends with on Facebook?
Not sure why you don’t just shoot her a friend request, but go forth and stalk.
- Step 1: Type in his or her phone number. …
- Step 2: Type “recent photos of (his or her name).” …
- Step 3: Type “pages liked by (his or her name).” …
- Step 4: Type “photos (his or her name) has liked.”