Head to your DMs in Instagram Direct and open a conversation. Next, type the shortcut you created earlier. This should cause a blue Quick Replies button to appear in the message box. When you tap the button, the quick reply message you wrote will automatically appear.
How do I set up auto reply on Instagram?
- Instant reply. …
- Next, go to the “Inbox” section and open “Automated Responses”.
- Find and click “Instant reply”, and then click on the button “Edit message” below.
- Next, in the platform section, select “Instagram”, and enter the message text.
Can you send automatic messages on Instagram?
With Instagram auto direct messaging service, you can send automatic welcome messages to new followers, send automatic messages to your followers or send automatic messages to accounts who aren’t your followers. To Send automated Instagram Direct messages you must first enable this option.
How do you turn on direct reply on Instagram?
To get started, open the “Instagram” app on your smartphone and then tap the “Messenger” icon from the top-right corner of the Instagram home screen. Choose a conversation. Here, find a message you want to respond to. Swipe right on the message until you see a reply button, and let go.
How do I set up auto reply?
- Select File > Automatic Replies. …
- Select Send automatic replies.
- If you don’t want the messages to go out right away, select Only send during this time range.
- Choose the dates and times you’d like to set your automatic reply for.
- Type in a message. …
- Select OK.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
How do I send a direct message to all my followers on Instagram?
Create an Instagram Group of people you want to send the message to, and share your message in that group. It will reach all the members who have been added to the group. Remember, Instagram works with one basic logic, Give and Take.
How do you send an automatic text on iPhone?
How to schedule a text message on your iPhone
- Enter your text, add a photo if you wish, then tap “Schedule date” and select the time and date at which the message will be sent. …
- “Don’t repeat” is the default setting; to create a message that will be sent periodically, tap “Repeat” and select the appropriate option.
What happens when you DM a bot on Instagram?
Spam bots are all over the place on Instagram, leaving unsavory comments on posts and even sliding into users’ DMs. … Instagram’s current set-up still allows randos to send you a DM, though it shows up as a request you can ignore. This feature can presumably prevent them from messaging you at all.
Why can’t I reply to someone’s Instagram comment?
If you’re not able to reply to some Instagram comments and you’re receiving the error message below, it most likely mean Instagram automated systems have considered your comment or reply as spam.