Log in to Twitter’s website, click the gear icon and then click “Settings.” Your full Twitter URL appears immediately below the Username box in this format: http://twitter.com/[username].
How do I disable restricted mode on my iPhone?
Step 1: Go to “Settings” on your iPhone. Step 2: Navigate to “General” > “Restrictions”. Step 3: Scroll down and find “Disable Restrictions” and then tap it. You will be asked to enter the screen time passcode to disable restricted Mode on your iPhone.
Why is YouTube on restricted mode?
Restricted Mode was created to give viewers better control over the content they see. It’s an option to intentionally limit your YouTube experience.
Where do I find restricted mode on my iPhone?
Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode. Tap Privacy, then choose the settings you want to restrict.
Why can’t I disable restricted mode on YouTube?
If Restricted mode doesn’t turn off on YouTube’s Android app, you should clear the app cache and data. While clearing cache will not delete any personal data of yours, clearing data will remove any downloaded videos in the YouTube app. … If you are still unable to do so, tap on the Clear data/storage button.
Can I restrict YouTube content on IPAD?
To restrict access to YouTube, follow these steps: Tap Settings→General→Restrictions→Enable Restrictions. When prompted, establish or enter a previously established passcode — twice. Tap YouTube so that the button reads Off.
How do you enable restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode can be turned on by:
- Going to the account icon in the top right corner on the YouTube site or app.
- Toggling Restricted Mode to the ‘on’ option.
How do you enable restricted mode on YouTube 2021?
- Sign in to your account.
- On the top right, tap More .
- Select Settings. General.
- Turn Restricted Mode on or off.
How do you change the age restriction on YouTube?
Here’s how to do it:
- Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar.
- Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.”
- Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
- Click “Save.”