You just define the Facebook page username and it will automatically record its number of followers every day. That way, you can keep track of the follower growth and the performance of your Facebook pages.
How do I see follower growth over time?
To carry out the Twitter follower growth metric you need to:
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap on your profile picture and then click ‘Analytics’.
- You will get directed to Twitter Analytics.
- Now, you can see the growth rate of followers.
How can I see my most active followers on Facebook?
Visit the Posts tab and scroll down to When Your Fans Are Online. In this graph you’ll see the days and times your fans are on Facebook.
How many Instagram followers do you need to get paid?
The more followers you have the more money you make
But you only really need to reach around 1,000 followers to be able to start making a small amount of money.
How do I know if my followers are online?
So how do you find out when your followers are online? Ask Instagram. Go to Insights → Audience and scroll a bit down, and you’ll see on which days of the week — and which approximate times — your followers are the most active on Instagram.
When your followers are online Facebook?
Clicking on the “Posts” link will display info about your recent posts. Next, click on the “When Your Fans Are Online” link. You will be shown a visual of when people who are fans of your page have been on Facebook during the past week. On the top of the page, you will see all seven days of the week.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
How much money does 1 million Instagram followers make?
Mega-influencers (more than one million followers) make $15,356 per month. Still, among holders of accounts with between 1K and 10K followers, only 22.99% report making money, compared to 68.75% of accounts with 500K to one million followers.
What is a good follower growth rate Facebook?
The median growth rate for a Facebook page is 0.64% per week. This means that a fan page with 1,000 fans will gain about 25 fans per month, which is quite slow when compared with the best, or top 10% of fan pages, which have a growth rate of 2.22% per week, so an increase of about 88 fans per month.
How much money do you get for 1 million views on TikTok?
Creators who have 1 million or more followers can get paid $1,000 to $5,000+ a month. Researchers say that TikTok stars could make up to $1M per post.
How much money does 10K Instagram followers make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.