In the Filters tab, choose the relevant filters for the spoilers you want to avoid. (For Game of Thrones, you can even choose between hiding relevant posts for just Sunday night or all together.)
How do I stop getting spoilers on Facebook?
To do that, visit the profile, click the ‘Following’ icon and select ‘Mute. ‘ From here, you’ll be able to mute posts and/or stories from this profile so you won’t see them in your feeds.
How do you block spoilers?
How to Block Spoilers in Your Newsfeed
- Tap the notifications icon in the app. …
- On an Android and desktop, select Muted Words. …
- Tap Add on iPhone and desktop, or the +icon on an Android. …
- Select to mute these words from your Timeline, Notifications and anyone posting content to you. …
- Tap Save.
Can you block certain topics on Facebook?
Facebook is testing a new feature that will allow users to block stories containing any keyword from their News Feed. … Like the “snooze” name suggests, however, it’s not permanent — the stories containing the keyword are blocked for 30 days, then will be let back into your News Feed again (unless you re-Snooze them).
How do you tag spoilers on Facebook?
Spoiler tags are just like editing HTML in your comment. Just wrap the new <spoiler></spoiler> tag around any text in your comment, and that’s it! Once the comment is posted, the spoiler text is hidden by a gray background overlay. Hover over the spoiler text to reveal the content.
Can you block a word on Facebook?
To block words: Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Page Moderation. Type the words you want to block, separated by commas.
Why does Google show spoilers?
Google keeps putting articles with spoilers as their titles in my news feed. … Google are spoiling it before we even get the chance to watch it. The spoilers aren’t in the text, literally the title is the spoiler. This has made me basically give up on my Google news feed anytime I’m remotely interested in a show or film.
Why do I read spoilers?
I’m at a very high-suspense. Psychology professor Nicholas Christenfeld at UC San Diego has found that spoilers make you enjoy a story more. … One group just read the story. Another group read the story and had the researchers spoil the narrative to the story by giving an introduction that spoiled the plot.
How do I stop Google spoilers?
Navigating to the Manage Interests option does show the new “Spoilers” section on all the test device, though, but there is currently no manual way to add spoilers to hide to this section.
How do I block unwanted videos on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.
What words will get you banned on Facebook?
5 Reasons You Can Get Banned On Facebook
- Posting Objectionable Content. Image: Unsplash. …
- Being Too Active. Image: Unsplash. …
- Having A Fake Name. Facebook can ban you for fake names. …
- Interacting With Suspicious Accounts. Image: Unsplash. …
- Posting False Information. Image: Unsplash.