How do I start a new page on Facebook?
To create a Facebook page:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then select Create Page.
- Choose either Business or Brand or Community or Public Figure as your Page category.
- Enter a Page Name and Category, then click Continue.
- Upload a profile picture and a cover photo for your Page.
- The Facebook page will appear.
Is creating a Facebook page free?
With 1.82 billion daily active users, Facebook is simply not a social network you can ignore. Perhaps that’s why more than 200 million businesses use Facebook’s free services. That includes business Pages—yes, creating a Facebook Page is a free way to market your business.
Can I create just a Facebook page?
Here is the simple answer: No, You cannot make a Facebook Business Page without a personal profile. Facebook needs an admin profile for a business account. However, by using Facebook Business Manager Account you can somewhat run a page without a personal profile.
How can I create my business page on Facebook?
How to create a Facebook business page
- Go to “Pages.” …
- Click the “Create New Page” button. …
- Fill out your page information on the left. …
- Click “Create Page” at the bottom-left. …
- Add photos to your page and click “Save.” …
- Click “Add a Button” to add a call to action on your page.
Can I have 2 accounts on Facebook?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. … The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
Does a Facebook business page cost money?
How Much Does a Facebook Business Page Cost? Just like Facebook profiles and groups, you can set up and use a Facebook Business Page for free – regardless of how many followers or likes you have. Even if you spend money on Facebook Ads, there’s still no charge for the organic aspects of your Facebook Business Page.
How much does it cost to create a Facebook page?
The Cost to Create a Facebook Page: (Free)
The cost for setting up and claiming your new business Facebook page is absolutely zero. You have nothing to lose by creating a business profile. Past this step, there may be incremental costs, and you may choose to spend money elsewhere.
Does FB pay for pages?
One of the common ways people make money from Facebook pages is by using them to promote their businesses. Any business owner can create a page, and the exposure on Facebook can lead to more people using your company’s products or services.
Is a Facebook business account free?
Setting up a business Page is simple and free, and it looks great on both desktop and mobile. Understand the benefits of creating a Facebook Page for your business on the Advertiser Help Center.
How do I separate my personal Facebook from business Facebook page?
How to I Separate My Facebook Profile From My Business Page
- Open a Facebook Website. Open Facebook and log in to your personal profile. …
- Complete Separation From Profile. …
- Visit business.facebook.com and select Set Up Your Account.
What should I post on my Facebook business page?
38 Facebook post ideas for business & personal brands
- Tell stories. People remember stories! …
- Reflect on an experience. …
- Post about trending topics. …
- Post behind-the-scenes shots of your business. …
- Post a live stream. …
- Share memes. …
- Review a product or service. …
- Ask your audience a question.
Why can’t I create a Facebook page?
If you’re having trouble creating a Page: Please make sure that the name of your Page follows our guidelines. Keep in mind that only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure. … If you already have a Page, you can change your Page’s name or username.