Click the “Share” button underneath the photo thumbnails on the album page, then “On a friend’s timeline” from the Share drop-down menu. Enter the name of the friend together with any message you wish to add to the photo album link. Clicking “Share album” posts a link on the selected friend’s timeline.
Whether someone has a Facebook account or not, you can send even your most private Facebook photo albums by getting the share link for that album. You can send the link in a Facebook message or email it to friends, clients or colleagues.
How do I move a Facebook album to another timeline?
To Move Photos Between Albums:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos.
- Click Albums, then click on the album with the photo you’d like to move.
- Find the photo, then click .
- Click Move to another album.
- Select the album you’d like to move it to, then click Move photo.
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. … If they are in them, make sure they’re OK with you posting the album where all their friends can see them.
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
How to Share an Album on Facebook to Non Users
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your page.
- Click the “Photos” link on the left side of your profile.
- Click the name of the album you would like to share with non-users.
- Scroll to the bottom of the album page and click the “Public link” button.
How do I share a memory on Facebook?
- From your News Feed, click Memories in the left menu.
- Click Share at the bottom of the memory you want to share.
- Add an optional update and click Post.
How do I move photos on Facebook to another album?
To move a photo to another album:
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums.
- Go to the album with the photo you want to move.
- Hover over the photo and click the pencil icon.
- Select Move To Other Album and move the photo to an album you choose from the dropdown menu.
- Click Move Photo.
Why has my timeline album disappeared on Facebook?
Editing the privacy settings for your photos ensures that your friends and family can see pictures you post. If your photos or albums vanish but your settings are correct, you may need to contact Facebook for further assistance.
Step 1: Open your Facebook page. Step 2: Click on the Write a post/Create post box. Hopefully, you will see the option to post on Instagram. Step 3: Add a photo and check the box next to Instagram.
How do I make an album appear on Facebook Timeline?
Click the Add Photo/Video link at the top of your Facebook News Feed and then click Create Photo Album, if you’re creating an album. If you’re just uploading one or two photos, simply select “upload photo / video.”
When you post on someone’s Timeline Who can see it?
When you post to a person’s Timeline and they are using the controlled setting, your message will not be going out to the public at large. But it will still be seen by at least that person’s Facebook friends. So still be discreet and respectful.
Why can’t I post on other people’s Timeline?
Your friend may have added you to one of her custom friend lists. This may be the case if other members are able to post on her timeline but you are not. She may have put you on an “Acquaintance” list and then adjusted her privacy settings such that people on that list cannot post on her timeline.
When you share someone else’s post, that post isn’t placed on your own Timeline. Instead, your share is merely a “pointer” to the original post. In other words, when you share someone’s post you’re basically telling your Facebook friends that you like that post and they should check it out.