The hidden photos will be available under the Archive section on the top-right corner of your profile tab. You can later unhide them if you change your mind, or delete them. In order to access it, you can go to your profile tab and look for the opposite-directional ‘clock’ icon on the top-right corner.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Unhide a Post on Instagram
- Go to your profile by tapping in the bottom right of your mobile phone or top right of web Instagram.
- Tap Archive.
- Here you’d find stories and post archives on a drop down menu. Select post archives.
Select Activity Log from the drop-down menu and click Filter in the top-right corner of the left column. Scroll until you see Hidden from timeline. Click the circle to the right of it. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Visibility: Hidden.
How do you unhide on Instagram on Iphone?
Click your name at the bottom of the sidebar, then click View Information at the top of the screen. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID. Scroll to Hidden Items, then click Manage. Find the app that you want to unhide.
Enter a hashtag in the search bar, tap ‘Tags‘, and click the ‘Search’ button. Click on the hashtag you are looking up, then tap on ‘Recent’. If you see a message that posts are hidden instead of seeing recent posts, you’ve located a banned hashtag.
You can archive a post you‘ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.
Can we see a private Instagram account without following?
You can see the private account only if the person in front accepts your follow request. On a public account, another user can easily enter and see everything without even following you. But profile cannot be viewed on a private account without permission.
How To View Your Hidden App Purchases:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the profile icon or your photo in the upper right corner.
- Tap on your Apple ID. You may need to enter your Apple ID password. Use Face or Touch ID if prompted.
- Tap Hidden Purchases to find hidden apps.
How Do You Find Hidden Apps on iPhone Home Screen?
- Open the App Store and tap the Account button at the top of the screen; it probably has your picture on it.
- Then, tap your name or Apple ID on the next screen.
- Scroll down and tap Hidden Purchases, and you can browse the list for the app you want.
The hidden apps go to a section called Hidden Purchases that you can access by tapping on your profile picture on the top right corner of the App Store, then on your name, and then on Hidden Purchases. Underneath that option you can read “Unhide purchases that you have previously hidden”.