Can you reset Instagram feed?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right. Click on the ‘Settings’ option. Tap on the ‘Security’ icon. Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
How do I reset my Instagram feed iOS?
How to clear Instagram cache on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on the General tab.
- Tap the iPhone Storage tab.
- Wait for all apps to load, then scroll down to Instagram and tap it.
- Tap “Delete App,” then confirm.
- Go to the App Store app and redownload Instagram.
Why did my Instagram explore feed reset?
Why did my Instagram Explore Page reset? Like we said, Instagram’s Explore Page is usually populated with content that aligns with your specific interests and browsing patterns. … It’s almost as though the Instagram algorithm just forgot they existed and that they have personal preferences.
How do I clear my Instagram cache iOS?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do I reset my explore?
Step 5: Click on the Security icon. Step 6: Under the data and history option, look for the Search History option and tap on it. Step 7: Scroll down the recent searches and tap on the ‘Clear All’ option that is present next to it. Step 8: Now your search history will be cleared and the explore page will be reset.
How do I clear my iPhone cache?
How to clear cache, history, and cookies on Safari
- Open the Settings app and click Safari.
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies. …
- Your device will double-check that you want to clear Safari’s data.
How do you reset your explore feed on Instagram 2019?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Can I filter my Instagram feed?
Or click on the “Feed” option from the toolbar. Where it’s filtered to say “Everybody”, hover over the down arrow at the right of the box. The lists you have people assigned to will not appear as options in the drop-down menu.