Go to your group on desktop and click Member Requests. From there, click the gear icon labeled Settings. Type in the custom questions you would like to ask potential members. Once you create your membership questions, you or other admins can edit or remove them at any time.
How do you add a member question to a Facebook group?
To add or edit questions:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap then tap Settings.
- Tap Membership Questions below Membership.
- Tap Add Question or tap an existing question to edit it.
- Choose a question type: Multiple Choice, Checkboxes or Written Answer.
What are Facebook membership questions?
Membership questions help you learn more about people who want to join your group by asking them up to three free-form questions. Only admins and moderators see the answers, which can be reviewed within the member request queue.
What are membership questions?
10 Membership Survey Questions that Increase Overall Satisfaction
- How long have you been with our organization? …
- How did you hear about us? …
- How many events do you normally attend per quarter? …
- What type of activities would you like to see more/less of? …
- Have you ever served on a board/committee with our organization?
Why can’t I add questions to my Facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
What happens when you request to join a Facebook group?
When someone invites you to a group and that invitation is approved by a member, admin or moderator, you‘ll receive a notification that you’ve been invited to a group. You’ll be able to preview the group and decide if you want to join.
Why should you join a Facebook group?
A Facebook Group allows you to support customers in the things they are working on via your business. Especially if they are pleased with your product/service, they will invite more people to your group. This allows them to help naturally foster the transparency of your company.
How do I create a rule in Facebook Group 2020?
To create rules for your group:
- Visit your group on desktop.
- In the left menu, click Moderate Group then select Create Rules.
- Click Create Rule and add a title and description.
- Click Confirm.
- To adjust the order in which group rules appear, drag and drop the rules into the order you’d like them to be displayed.
How do you make a closed group on Facebook?
How to Setup a Closed Group From your Page
- Login to Facebook.
- Click the “Groups” tab on the left menu of the Home Page.
- Select the green button “Create Group” at the top right corner.
- Type a name for your Group in the text-box.
- Type the names of your friends to be added to the group.
How do I pin the group rules on Facebook?
How to pin rules in Facebook group?
- From the left hand corner on your news feed, select the group you’d like to pin rules for.
- Copy all your Facebook group rules and paste them in the ‘create post’ section and click Post. …
- The group rules are posted as a new group post and will appear in your group feed.