How do you untag yourself from a comment?
2) Click the ellipsis (three dots) that appears in the margin to the right of the comment, 3) Click “Find Support or Report Comment” in the pop-up menu, 4) Select “Spam” from the options in the new pop-up menu, 5) Click “Untag Yourself From This Comment” on the following screen.
How do I remove my name from a Facebook post?
How to Remove a Name From a Facebook Status Feed
- Find the Facebook status update that contains your name, either on your News Feed or on a user’s Timeline.
- Click the drop-down “Edit” menu at the top right of the status update.
- Click “Remove Tag” to remove your name from the update.
Can you make yourself Untaggable on Facebook?
Make Yourself Untaggable in Pictures on Twitter and Facebook. On Facebook and Twitter, photos typically receive more engagement than text posts. … Alternatively, you can allow yourself to be tagged in photos only by accounts you follow.
How do you hide when someone mentions you in a comment on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “V” at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- In the left-hand column, click Timeline and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your Timeline? and click Edit to the far right.
- Choose “Only Me” from the dropdown menu.
Does hiding a comment on Facebook hide it from everyone?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it.
How can I remove mention on Facebook?
When it comes to mentions, you cannot delete the mention itself – it’s like a link on someone else’s website to yours, which you have no control over – but you can choose not to allow the post to appear on your timeline. Sometimes it’s not appropriate, whereas other times it just might be repetitive.
How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
Position the mouse cursor to the right of the name of the Facebook friend in the post. An “X” appears to the right of the cursor. Click the “X,” then the “Remove Post” link.
Why can’t people tag me on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
You may want to check your Timeline and Tagging privacy settings and make sure that the setting for “Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your Timeline?” isn’t set to “Only Me”. You may also want to check that you didn’t accidentally turn on Timeline review.