How do I post from my business page to a Facebook group?
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I post in another group as my business page on Facebook 2019?
If you’d prefer to follow a set of instructions:
- Go to your Page and click Settings.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Scroll down to look at the tabs.
- Click on “Add a Tab” at the bottom.
- Select “Groups”
- Now drag the Groups Tab up the list.
- Click on Settings.
First, make sure that you’re logged into your personal Facebook account. From there, navigate to the post on your page that you want to share. Click the “share” button. In the drop-down menu, select “in a group.” Then choose the group you’d like to share it with by typing the name of the group into the text field.
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can I post to a group from my business page?
On all social media scheduling tools, including SmarterQueue, you will only be able to post to a Facebook Group as your Facebook personal profile. Facebook’s own API restricts third-party apps from posting to Facebook Groups as a Facebook page.
Add CinchShare App to your Facebook Group in under 30 seconds!
- Go to Group Settings.
- Scroll to bottom where you see “Apps” section, click pencil or click edit.
- Type CinchShare in the Search Bar.
- Click “Add”
Can I post as a page on Facebook?
To post as a Page, first go to your Facebook Page and log in. When you log in to Facebook as a person using your profile and visit your Facebook Page, you automatically assume the voice of your Page when posting content to your Page and replying to commenters on your Page.
Why can’t I join a group as my page?
But Remember :Group admins may not allow Pages to join their groups. Pages can only request to join groups and can’t be invited to join secret groups. If you’ve already joined a group as a profile and want to join the group as Page, you can change who you’re interacting as. Only Page admins can request to join a group.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.