Click the Instagram icon at the left side bar, and click the Post option. Click Add account to allow Greatly Social to have access to your Instagram, so that you can schedule the post with this platform. Select Carousel to add multiple photos.
How do I post a carousel on Instagram from my computer?
The process of posting to Instagram is the same for both of them:
- Register an account with Iconosquare or Hopper HQ. …
- Connect your Instagram account. …
- Click the + or New Post button.
- Add your pics, carousel or videos.
- Schedule the post or send it to Instagram right away.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from a computer?
Navigate to the folder containing photos you want to upload and double click photos. It will start uploading on the app. This is how you can upload additional photos. Repeat by clicking the file upload icon again, navigate to the folder containing other pictures, and double click.
How do I upload multiple photos to Instagram from my Mac?
Launch Instagram and tap Plus icon at the bottom of the screen, then choose Library. At the bottom of the image preview area you’ll see a new option – Select Multiple. Tap it and it will turn blue – now you can upload photos to Instagram to be posted together.
How do you post on Instagram on Mac 2021?
If you have a Mac Uplet has to be the easiest way to upload photos or video to Instagram. All you need to do is put in your Instagram username and password; then you can bulk post as many photos as you want. It’s as simple as dragging photos onto the Uplet application.
How do you post on Instagram on a Mac for free?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)