How can you see someones activity on Twitter?
Click the “Activity” tab to view the activity of people you follow. All the latest favorites, retweets and follows are highlighted on this page. The Activity page is similar to Facebook’s news feed. To view more information, click the “Tweets,” “Who to Follow,” “Find Friends” or “Popular Accounts” tab.
How do you track words on Twitter?
Log in to Twitter and click the “Search” field at the top of the page. Type any word or phrase you want to monitor on Twitter, such as your business name, products or competitors. Press “Enter” on the keyboard. A list of tweets containing that word or phrase is displayed.
How do you filter Twitter following?
Scroll down to see your list of followers in the User Information section of the page. Click the “Screen Name” bar to filter your followers alphabetically by their Twitter handles in ascending order. Click it again to filter them in descending order.
Can someone know if you look at their Twitter account?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How do I see someones likes on Twitter?
See what other people have liked by going to their profile:
- From the Twitter for iOS or Android app: Navigate to the profile of the account and tap Likes.
- Via twitter.com: Navigate to the profile page of the account and click on Likes at the top of their Tweet timeline.
How do I find a specific tweet to someone?
How to search through someone’s tweets
- Head to the Twitter website and use the search bar in the top-right corner to search for anything.
- At the top of the search results page, click the three dot icon (…) …
- A pop-up will appear with a variety of text boxes.
Can you look at Twitter without an account?
Twitter lets you read anyone’s tweets without needing an account—all you have to do is visit their profile page. Keep in mind that you can’t see a profile if someone has made their account private, though. … Just search for “[person] Twitter” and you should easily find their account.
Is Twitter monitored?
You can attract more visitors to your website by creating content based on the conversations you track online. Twitter streams are the searches that HubSpot uses to monitor conversations on Twitter and display them in your social monitoring tool.
How do I clear my Twitter following list?
6 Tips to Clean Up Your Twitter Account
- Discover six tips to clean up your Twitter account.
- Decide how to filter the list in UnTweeps.
- Check the boxes you want to unfollow.
- Check everyone you follow to see if you want to continue.
- Create lists to separate the different types of people you follow.
Can you see who muted you on Twitter?
Muting a user removes their Tweets from your timeline, but it does not tell the other person what has happened. So the answer to the main question of ‘Can you tell if someone muted you on Twitter? ‘ is no — at least not through the app itself.
How do I customize my Twitter feed?
To configure your feed layout, navigate to Twitter Feeds » Customize. Here you can set your feed’s width, height, and custom CSS. After you can choose from 3 different layout settings including: List: a Twitter feed displayed as a full-width list of tweets.