How do I manage a Facebook Groups role?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap More, then select View Group Info.
- Tap Members.
- Tap next to the person you want to make an admin or moderator.
- Tap Make Admin or Make Moderator, then tap OK to confirm.
When you link a Facebook Page to a group, that Page will become an admin of the group. To link one or more Pages to a group: From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. Click Settings in the left menu.
Can Facebook pages manage groups?
#1: Create a Facebook Group With Your Page
While your Facebook page can be the admin of your group, you may want to add your personal profile to the group as an admin as a backup so you can manage the group as both your page and your profile.
Can anyone with a role any role on a page manage Page roles and settings?
An admin can manage and assign all other Page roles and settings, so for security purposes, it’s vital that businesses strictly limit who has this role. An admin can also do anything any other role can do, including: Edit the page and add apps. Create and delete posts.
How do I change group settings on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click the three dots next to “Share” tab in the group.
- Click “Edit Group Settings”
- From here you can change the privacy settings and location of the group if you are an admin.
How do I accept Page roles on Facebook?
In order to accept any kind of Facebook page role invite you first need to be logged into your personal Facebook account.
- Click “Pages” under the Explore column on left side of news feed. …
- Click the “Invites” tab. …
- Click accept on the page admin invite.
Are Facebook private groups really private?
Anyone on Facebook can see who belongs to public groups and content that is shared in those groups. For private groups, only members can see who belongs and what they have posted. By default, groups that had been secret will now be private and hidden, and groups that were closed will now be private and visible.
Is it better to have a page or a group on Facebook?
If you’re looking to establish a brand and promote your business to a large number of people, a Facebook Page makes the most sense. If you’re a new or small businesses looking to establish a presence, a group can be of great help, especially if you sell niche products.
While you can’t merge the posts, photos or events from multiple groups, you can merge the members of multiple groups into one group, as long each member is on your friend’s list. Then, you’ll need to manually merge the content from the various groups into one.
How do Facebook pages join groups?
From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu. In the search bar at the top, enter some keywords for the group you’re looking for. Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo. Select whether you’d like to join as your profile or your Page and click Join Group.
To link a group that you admin to your Page:
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.